The swimming pool
of the rooms
How to come
Tourism in Provence
- Motorway A6 to Marseille.
- After the Lançon de Provence ‘s toll, go to Nice’s
- Six kilometers after Aix-en-Provence, take the FUVEAU-TRETS exit.
- Then you always follow TRETS during 12 kilometers.
- When you arrive in TRETS, there is a big roundabout, you follow ‘TRETS-centre’.
- Then, at the second roudabout, you still follow Trets-centre.
- Just after you pass the traffic light, turn right following ‘Ermitage
St Jean du Puy’.
- At the tiny roudabout(with a big cypress), go straight away.
- Then, at the next roundabout (with bamboos), go straight away.
- The cemetery stays on your right.
- Next roundabout (with roses), turn right on Avenue de Graffine.
- You go up this avenue and follow the panel ‘Groupe Scolaire St
Jean/ Tennis’ (on your left in the turning).
- You go up, then, just before the hump, you turn right ‘Chemin
du Bout de Nice’.
- The Mas du Biaou is at the very end of this way (you always have to
stay as left as possible).
- When you arrive, our house is the one with a little rust-brown gate,
with green-blue shutters, down below.
GPS position: N: 43° 26' 06" - E: 05° 41'
Mas du Biaou
Delphine et Laurent BIDAULT
Chemin du Bout de Nice
Phone at : +33 4 42 29 20 99 (English spoken)
4 maps to find us, you just need to follow the blue cross...
Near Aix and Marseille